Sunabella at Savannah is a memory care community. We assist individuals with cognitive memory loss, due to a variety of dementias and Alzheimer’s diseases, by creating an individualized plan of care, in a comfortable home-like environment. We offer private and semi-private suites. Our staff is trained and ready to meet your loved ones needs. Our residents enjoy a home-like community that is based on dignity and respect in daily living.
- License as a Home for the Aged by the State of Georgia
- Medications are monitored by specially trained staff.
- Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapy are available through third party vendors.
- Conveniently located near surrounding medical facilities.
- Home health care and Hospice care available by third parties.
- Three delicious meals served daily in our restaurant-style dining rooms
- Medication management
- Utilities including: electric, water, internet, cable
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Stylist/Barber services available on-site
- Discreet and dignified personal assistance
- Visiting clinical services available